God Lovers Doing Business and Making Money Online the Honest Way by Sharing Ideas and Resources
There is so much deception and lies in the make money online industry until it just sickens me. This is the reason I have decided to create a place where people don't have to worry about being mislead or preyed upon. This will be a safe haven where people who love God and his principles can come to share ideas and resources to realistically make money and prosper online. This will also be a place to support and encourage one another to do their very best and be the best they can be. I have spent thousands of dollars buying programs to find something that works only to find a lot of hype and false claims. I have friends that have done the same thing and have had similar experiences.
So again, the purpose of this site is to create a place to gather and share ideas about how to realistically make money online. Now, what this site is not. This will not be a place to debate religion, social issues, evangelize or any other ize and definitely not a place to glorify ones self. I personally am a Christian, but I will never impose my beliefs onto someone else and I expect the same courtesy. As long as we love our God and each other everything will fall into place. Money is not evil but the love of money can be evil. There is nothing spiritual about poverty, for some reason a lot of people think you are more blessed if you are poor or have less, but that's just not true.
I truly believe God wants us to be a source of blessings to others. Some of the most generous, loving and Godly people I know are extremely wealthy. I want to offer some practical ways to earn money with integrity, by sharing resources and ideas that work. We will explore short and long term strategies, some strategies you be able to turn around and make some fairly quick returns and some to build a sustainable business over time. The biggest problem I see with online marketing is that there is this push a button and get rich mentality.
There are no secret loopholes and if there were they would remain a secret and no one and I mean no one is going to sell you a magic system that will make you tens of thousands of dollars each week for $37.00 It just doesn't exist and never will. If someone is making that kind of money with a system then why would they to need to sell it to you? There are real ways to make money in network marketing, affiliate marketing and direct sales on the internet with the right strategies and tools. I'm going to stop here because I don't want you to get bored, because you got the gist. I got a little because all of this is off the cuff.
Please visit my blog and prepare not to be blown away because I just constructed it and I'm still working on it, but please stop by and leave me a post letting me know what you think and If you would be interested in a site like this. Either way I truly wish you well in all of your endeavors.
Please visit my site at http://david-langley.blogspot.com/ With enough interest I can build a community.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=David_E_Langley
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7313002
No comments:
Post a Comment